*** DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND FOR THESE PRODUCTS, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE ORDERING. WE MAY HAVE STOCKS AVAILABLE BUT HAVING TO SHOW OUT OF STOCK DUE TO FLUCTUATING AVAILABILITY. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE. ***
INVIRTU hand foam sanitiser is a broad-spectrum, alcohol-free, skin-friendly, NHS-contract solution. Sold in cases of 15 units with FREE DELIVERY.
Coronavirus belongs to the family of Coronaviridae viruses. These fall under the Group IV (Baltimore Classification) positive sense single strand RNA viruses. The manufacturer of the INVIRTU sanitiser can comfortably state that it is effective against the Coronavirus as it is effective against all enveloped viruses, including strains of Coronavirus, within 30 seconds.
INVIRTU hand sanitiser has been developed to be gentle on the skin and is clinically proven not to dry hands after repeated use. Dermatological testing conducted by independent experts confirms that INVIRTU Hand Foam Sanitiser helps to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance without the need for additional moisturising products.
Exceptional Antimicrobial Efficacy:
• EN 1500 (hand rub disinfection, E. coli)
• EN 13727 (bactericidal)
• EN 1276 (bactericidal)
• EN 14476 Influenza A (H1N1, Swine Flu), Rotavirus
• EN 1650 (yeasticidal, C. albicans)
• Effective against VRE and CRE
• Kills 99.99% of common germs and viruses
• Prolonged antimicrobial effect
• Quick kill
• 96-hour patch test*
• Clinically proven to retain skin hydration and maintain natural pH balance*
• Does not dry hands on repeated use
• Continues to protect hands from cross contamination between washes
• Compatible with gloves
• Recommended for safe use in close communities to prevent cross-contamination
• Colour and fragrance-free
* Contact Bytrol for more information.
INVIRTU Hand Foam Sanitiser helps minimise risk to users including vulnerable and dependant patients, and is non-flammable.
It is listed on the NHS contract and used throughout Trusts including Acute, Mental Health, and Community Care, INVIRTU Hand Foam Sanitiser is the alcohol-free hand sanitiser of choice. Using INVIRTU Foam Hand Sanitiser as part of your hand hygiene protocol helps build compliance and reduce Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAIs) by protecting hands from cross-contamination between washes.